CEO and daily meditator, Natalie Michels, discusses Mindful Leadership, how her meditation practice supports self-awareness, emotional regulation, mental health and being a better person, and how mindfulness in the workplace fosters better connection, communication, teamwork, staff retention and productivity.
- How emotional regulation is good for business.
- Advice from a female CEO on thriving in a male-dominated industry.
- What Mindful Leadership looks like.
- How to get the best from your staff.
- Natalie’s advice for beginners who want to get started with meditation.
PLUS, Natalie’s simple technique for dealing with unwanted thoughts!
Links and resources:
- Rupert Spira on self-inquiry
- Mooji short self-inquiry exercise
- For more about Right Brain Liaisons, visit my website
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
SUBSCRIBE to stay in the loop with upcoming episodes.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and a review. Thanks!
Produced by Jen Hill on Kaurna land. Music by Gary Martin.